Sunday, October 28, 2012

Walls of Paradise Bacolod

Sunny to Rainy

One of the most beautiful beaches in Sta.Cruz. A must visit beach during weekends. Unlike Passig, Paradise Bacolod Beach have a mini bar where people can order beer, junk foods and a mango shake to ease the burning heat of the sun..They even have a Videoke where people mostly enjoyed singing..^_^ 

Entrance - 25 for Adults, 50 for Aliens
Cottage- 350


This was the only food we had..an apple mango.. crunchy oh so yummy ahhhhhh... mom bought 3 big apple mangoes that cost 95pesos. At last, I've tasted one of the best and popular fruit that can be found ONLY IN THE PHILIPPINES!! :p

And here's the crystal clear water!!!
I soooooooo wanted to swim!!! Unfortunately, I forgot to bring clothes..:( Father told me that we will be going back as soon as my sister come's back from MANILA.. I felt better!!!!!! :))) My cousins looked like their having so much fun.. wish I'd experienced that too..lol

WHOAH!! SI PILIMON SI PILIMON..NANGISDA SA KARAGATAN..NAKAKUHA NAKAKUHA OG ISDANG TAMBASAKAN..

Tatay's favorite song with his own lyrics.. scored 99 after.. LOL He likes Videoke a lot.. can't stay long without Videoke Marathon...hahaha
That's all for now fellahs!!! 
ENJOY LIFE WHILE YOU CAN!! YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment