Monday, October 29, 2012

The Hair Fairy

SALON:CLOSED

Mom asked me for a haircut. How come? She always told me to keep my hair long 'cause it suits my face. I wonder why she told me to have a haircut. She said it's boring and that I have to put a bangs and a color on it. I was like "WHOAH". But then I looked myself in the mirror, and realized, YEAH, I do need a makeover. SWAG THUNG!! *slang* haha

My question is,
WHAT KIND OF HAIRSTYLE  THAT WILL SUIT MY FACE AND THAT I WOULD BE PLEASED. BOOYAA!! 

Here are the sample hairstyle that I browsed in GOOGLE!



She's really pretty. Well, we do have same qualities. FEELERS MUCH? Hey, let me finish first. I was aiming for the hair length!!!! not the pretty face!! hahahaha I like the bangs thou.:)
I think we kinda have same shape.. hmmm the face... lol minus the two moles.. and I hate curling my hair.. I'm lucky enough to have a straight hair..:p




I still have 24hours to decide. I'm gonna be on google most of the time until it's finalized. Hope that I will not freak out. I was used in having a long hair for decades. *sigh

YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE IN YOURSELF.. CHANGE IS GOOD.

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE.. xoxo

1 comment: