Sunday, October 28, 2012

My Time Machine

Way back in JEDDAH

I wasn't very popular then. aww. I was only 22 years old when I was unlucky accepted by one of the agencies in Manila. Well, that place is known for having a lot of criminals roaming around. 

Back in Jeddah. A gentle man named Franklin Resma, introduced to the Filipino Community in Jeddah. A lot of Photographer clubs and different community groups started to asked me to join them. What I was looking for a group of people is something that they will treat not as a member but a family. For a long search, I finally found where I truly belong, PINOY PHOTOGRAPHERS CLUB. A logo og black & white. A true family to keep. And that's how my modeling career started. :)

This shot was vintage. As you can see, the TV really looks very old. As I can remember, Madam Joanne Galvez owned this photo. The president and founder of PPC-JEDDAH. I like her so much. She's funny and down to earth. Everybody respects her. She has a great value on everything. She don't waste time and she's my very own MENTOR. :)





One of my favorite shot. Thanks to Rexi Quimos, a very talented photographer I've known.. Most of my favorites are his shots. He don't just shot, he finds the angle and he feels it.  
Most of the photographers idolized him because of his talent. I do too!!! As he had the busiest work schedule of all the members, he resigned the group but remained as a friend and one of the PPC's talent.
Another favorite shot was taken by one of my closest friend in Jeddah- ERC TAYLOR. The most humble guy I've known. One of my LAUGH OUT LOUD BUDDIES!!! haha
 I MISS THEM ALL.. I LOVE PPC FOREVER..
ENJOYING LIFE and LAUGH AS MUCH AS YOU CAN. 
THE BEST THINGS IN LIFE ARE FREE. :) 
YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE.. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment