Sunday, October 28, 2012

SHOULD IT BE?

I've started to like blogging 'cause I think I also have everything a blogger needs. A laptop.. A DSLR .. An iPhone 4s.. what else? hmmm let me see... a mind that likes to TRAVEL and loves FASHION!!

The question is, SHOULD IT BE A FASHION BLOG OR A TRAVEL BLOG? dude!! I need your help out here!!! On the back back of my mind, I WANNA DO BOTH!!! haaasssaaaa LOL #FEELERS MUCH? >.<

 Think, think think think..hmmm I wonder what toooo.... @_@


Let me know peeps!!! There will be more!!! 
LAUGH as much as you can!! YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE!! xoxo

4 comments:

  1. 2 in 1! TRAVEL AND FASHION BLOG!

    www.jayrtheexplorer.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mix it gurl.... fashion, travel, beauty, journal, photography.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ron, where is your follow this blog button? Para updated ko sa imong mga post. Hehehe aporado.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two is always better than one! Do both! :)


    Lesly xx
    thriftluster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete