Saturday, June 15, 2013

Hidden Paradise

It was a normal day for me yet I was thinking of having an adventure. Somewhere in the South of Davao. Sta. Maria is a small province, an hour away from Digos City and 2hours away from Davao City. As what I have heard about a beautiful beach call Little Boracay, I went there instantly with my mom.
 
How to go to Sta.Maria by bus
From Davao City: 
Ride a bus going to MALITA (Metro Shuttle-Aircon 168pesos)
tell the conductor that you will stop at Sta.Maria Terminal
From Digos City:
Ride a bus going to MALITA (Metro Shuttle-Aircon 68pesos)
tell the conductor that you will stop at Sta.Maria Terminal

How to go to Little Boracay Beach
Ride tricycle from the terminal tell the driver that you are going to little boracay.(40pesos each)


The road maybe rough but it's totally worth it.:) 

xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment