Thursday, May 23, 2013

A Sister's Love

Some people said, it's way better if your the only child in the family, well, I say "BORIIIING!!".. Having a sister or a brother is one of the best part a Family could have. You have a friend and an enemy all at the same time, which unfortunately you can't avoid. hahaha Sisters' are somewhat a reflection of you, it's like, when you have a sister, you have a mirror of yourself. It may not always be a happy time with you both because most of the time, you fight and shout with each other but despite the ugliness of that there will always be the loving heart of a sister. awww BLESS!!

Me and my sister Genna a year younger than me, we're like twins, well, at least most people thought we are cause we have the same facial features. AH DUHH?! WE'RE SISTERS?! errrrr She's been my playmate all the time, ofcourse, well, not now..:( and I miss her so... Mom and Grandma (RIP) thought me to look after her all the time specially when we play, and that we should be nice with each other, always. WE ALWAYS ARE!! I'm sooooo grateful for that.. Mom thought as really well.. Never expected to be a good sister without mom.. THANKS MOM!! and to my sister, to her very special day, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I love you and you know that.. you can always count on me whether its good or bad and will not judge you but instead will guide you. The one who will tell you to always follow your heart and what makes you happy. YOU DESERVE ALL THE BEST THINGS IN THE WORLD. I love You! -Ate



No comments:

Post a Comment